Friday, August 3, 2012

Glass Block Night Lights

Hello Everyone...
Today I am posting pictures of glass block night lights that I make. Some of you may have seen these done with just the lights and then ribbon added. I make them that way but I also make them with graphics. I like them with just the ribbons and lights but I think the graphics and little other accessories add a special touch. The two that I have posted are Christmas ones but they can be made in any theme that you can think of.

The first one is a small(4" x 8")glass block. I have used two different graphics for this and it is accented with a holiday ribbon. The pictures here show both sides with the different graphics and also show you how it looks when it is plugged in at night. These really add a pretty accent to any room when they are lit. They are especially nice for a baby or toddler's room.  The larger one(6" x 6")is done with a gingerbread graphic and is also accented with a holiday ribbon.

These are not made with the craft blocks that your local craft stores are now carrying. I do not like those blocks. These are made from the glass blocks that you would buy from Lowe's and drill the hole in them to insert the lights.  If you like what you see and would like one made for you or as a gift please contact me and we can discuss the details.  Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!! Until next time....Happy Crafting!!!!


2 comments:

  1. These glass blocks are so adorable I have never seen anything like them! They look so pretty lit up you're very talented Roxanne! Thank you so much for introducing me to your beautiful blog I will post this on my facebook page to see if it will bring you some new followers. God bless you and have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jennifer!!! I love doing the glass blocks and hope to have some more soon to post!! Thank you for posting on your fb page also!!!

    ReplyDelete