Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Handpainted and Decoupage Pots

Hello Everyone!!
Today I thought I would show a few of my terra cotta pots. The first two are a hand painted pot done using the leaf from a philodendron plant. These are one of my favorite plants and since I have two of them I decided to paint the pot with the leaves from this plant. The third picture shows pots that I have
done using the decoupage technique. If you are interested in any of these pots, feel free to email me anytime. Until next time...Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I would be very much interested in the pots displayed and would like to know the price and specifications. I would highly appreciate if you could let me know the details. My email I'd is Suri.ashi@Gmail.com. Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...I just replied to the email you sent me regarding these pots.....I was away for a week and didn't have internet access....did you want to purchase them as is or with fillers in them??

    ReplyDelete